Thursday, January 24, 2013

Practice Blog

Hi my name is Melissa Gustafson. I am from Cottage Grove and am 18 years old. This is my second semester at Inver Hills. After I complete my generals I plan to transfer to University of River Falls and major in psychology. After that I would like to go on and get my masters in occupational therapy. I work for metropolitan center for independent living as a CNA. I take care of a young guy who has brain injury problems. My interests are hockey, movies, hangout with my friends or my nephew, being up at my cabin and traveling.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog sounds like it is going to be very interesting. You have a very unique way of looking at things and I see that we both want to kind of go into a medical career. I am currently taking a class to become a CNA. Good luck on your journey to your career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking care of that young guy is very nice of you!

    ReplyDelete